As LCA students and parents prepare to pack lunches and coordinate carpools, here are eight important items to help along the way.
- SwapOps – the LCA book and uniform clothing exchange – will be open from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon on Wednesdays and Saturdays through the month of August. Bring in last year’s books and/or clean dress code apparel that’s still in good condition and leave with new titles and bigger sizes. All ages and clothing sizes for approved LCA apparel are welcome!
- All-School Family Barbecue – Thursday, August 25, 2016 – 5:30pm. Come hungry, make some new friends, and stay for the welcome address and information session during dessert. The Parent Advisory Committee will be on hand, serving the food and answering your questions throughout the evening.
- First Day of School – Monday, August 29, 2016. Students in Preschool through grade 6 should plan to arrive between 7:15am and 7:45am for classes to begin at 7:45am.
Students in grades 7 through 12 should plan to arrive between 7:15am and 7:30am for classes to begin at 7:30am.
All students are dismissed at 2:30pm.
- Upper School Fall Retreat – Tuesday, 8/30/16 at 2:30pm to Thursday, 9/1/16 at 2:00pm. Students in grades 7 through 12 will be leaving after classes on Tuesday for a two-night stay at Camp Sentinel in Tuftonboro, NH. Students will return to campus on Thursday afternoon in time for student transportation.
- Lower School Field Day – Thursday, 9/1/16 after lunch. Remember the water bottles and sunscreen!
- Labor Day Long Weekend – no classes on Friday, September 2, 2016 or Monday, September 5, 2016.
- Additional parent/student resources can be found on our website. Click the yellow #studentlinks tab in the top right of your computer/tablet browser window, or scroll down and click on Parent Access Center if you’re using a smaller mobile device. When prompted for a password to the secure area of the site, please type 1386.
Direct links to the currently-posted resources are here: