1. Complete and submit the following application forms:
New Student Application (Form A)
Parent Statement (Form C) to be completed by parents
Student Personal Statement (Form D) to be completed by prospective student
Personal Reference (Form E) to be completed by pastor, teacher, or other appropriate unrelated adult
English Teacher Recommendation (Form G) to be completed by current English teacher
Math Teacher Recommendation (Form I) to be completed by current mathematics teacher
Certification of Finances (Form Q) to be completed by parents
2. Submit a short biographical description of the student’s family including current student & family photos.
3. Submit the application fee in the amount of $500 via wire transfer. Wire transfer instructions are available upon request.
4. Request official transcripts from current school (translated into English), sent directly to LCA.
5. For students whose first language is not English, submit the most recent TOEFL iBT or TOEFL Junior test scores. The DI number for Laconia Christian Academy is B556.
After all documentation from steps 1 through 5 has been received by LCA, the Academy will contact the family to schedule a phone or video conference interview with the prospective student and his or her parents.
Upon acceptance, applicant must pay a $2500 non-refundable tuition deposit via wire transfer.
Once the tuition deposit has been received, the Academy will issue a SEVIS Form I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Non-Immigrant (F-1) Student Status – For Academic and Language Students.”
Full payment of tuition is expected by July 1. Special circumstances may be accommodated at the discretion of the Head of School.