1. Complete and submit the following admissions forms:
New Student Application (Form A)
Parent Statement (Form C) to be completed by parents
Student Personal Statement (Form D) to be completed by prospective student
Personal Reference (Form E) to be completed by pastor, teacher, or other appropriate unrelated adult
English Teacher Recommendation (Form G) to be completed by current English teacher
Math Teacher Recommendation (Form I) to be completed by current mathematics teacher
2. Submit a photocopy of the student’s valid passport and add a short biographical description of the student’s family.
3. Submit the application fee in the amount of $175 via wire transfer. Wire transfer instructions are available upon request.
4. Request official transcripts from current school (translated into English), sent directly to LCA.
5. For students whose first language is not English, submit the most recent TOEFL iBT or TOEFL Junior test scores. The DI number for Laconia Christian Academy is B556.
After all application forms, application fee, transcripts and TOEFL scores have been received, the LCA office will contact the family to schedule a phone or video conference interview with the prospective student and his or her parents.
Upon acceptance and after payment of a non-refundable tuition deposit of $510 has been received, the SEVIS Form I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmagrant (F-1) Student Status – For Academic and Language Students” will be issued by LCA.
Full payment of tuition is expected by August 1. Special circumstances may be accommodated at the discretion of the Head of School.