At Laconia Christian Academy, we believe…
- the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God
- there is one God, eternally existent in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- in the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of God, and His personal return in power and glory
- in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature and that humans are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, that people are saved unto the resurrection of life and that they are lost unto the resurrection of condemnation
- in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.