As you pray for your children throughout the school year, please do so with the following goals in mind:
- That the Spirit of the Lord would direct the decisions we make as parents and educators.
- That our children, parents, and teachers would experience Christ daily in their lives.
- That we would express the heart of a servant toward one another throughout this new year, being quick to listen and slow to speak, quick to forgive and slow to judge.
- That the name of Jesus would be lifted up by all that we say and do.
As a parent I endeavor to
- Agree with and support the philosophy of Laconia Christian Academy.
- Pray for the teachers, staff, and students.
- Deal with concerns by employing the principles in Matthew 18.
- Oversee my child’s learning, making sure schoolwork is completed by working with his/her teachers, being involved in my child’s life in and out of school.
- Consider school teachers and staff as partners in the process of teaching and training.
- Make tuition a budgetary priority for our family.
As a teacher or staff member I endeavor to
- Love each child with Christ’s love.
- Pray for each child.
- Do my utmost to be increasingly more competent, qualified, dedicated, and caring.
- Ensure that all my teaching and modeling in and out of school are based upon and bounded by the light and truth of God’s Holy Word.
- Freely and effectively communicate with parents.
- Consider each parent a partner in the process of teaching and training.